My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

shirts

Hello, blog friends!
I hope you had a lovely holiday season and
a happy new year.
I wish you all a very happy and healthy
2017.
Now that Christmas is past, I can give you 
a look at some more of the gifts I made.
These are the shirts I made for my kids.
My daughter is obsessed with pizza,
and this shirt was prefect for her.
I used my Silhouette Studio program to design it.
I created the slice of pizza myself and put her favorite 
topping on it, mushrooms.
Here's a closer look at that pizza.
She loved it!
Here she is with her pizza goodies that we
gave her. 
This is the one I made for my son.
He thought it was pretty funny.
I got this idea from my crafty friend Cheryl, thanks!
Here's Jaryd with his shirt.

If you're looking for a fun gift for someone,
and have any means to cutting shapes and 
letters, try a shirt.
Heat Transfer Vinyl is easy to use and it's a 
fairly inexpensive way to make a fun gift.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll
come again soon.
Until then, try something new!


No comments: