My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Canvases and Washclothes

Hi blog friends!
Today I'm showing you some of the gifts my kids
made for Christmas.
I've shown some of the canvases that my daughter
made before and here are a couple more.
Here is my daughter with my Mom and the canvas 
Kelsie made her for Christmas.
Here's a close up of that canvas.
Mom has it in her room at the assisted living center
and everyone loves it.
This is another one that Kelsie made for her friends.
This is my son with G-Ma, as he calls her, on Christmas.
He knitted some nice soft wash clothes for her.
I knew he could crochet, but now he knows how to knit too.
Talented kids I have there, eh?

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are having a creative day!
Come again soon!


No comments: