My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Puppy scarf


Hello friends!
I have an adorable God daughter and she loves 
her little 'stuffies' 
For Christmas I decided to make her a cute scarf.
I started with a stuffed dog and much to my 
husbands dismay, I cut the little guy in half.
I removed a little bit of the stuffing and added
a long piece of fleece as the scarf.
I simply folded over the fleece, put the ends into the
head and back end of the dog and sewed it shut.
I think it turned out pretty cute and I think
Andrea liked it too.
It was a pretty quick and easy gift to make for her.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll visit again to see
what I'm up to.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.


No comments: