My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Card for Dale

Hello crafters!
Hope you are having a great time getting
ready for the holidays.
Are your cards finished?
Are your gift purchased?
Are they wrapped?
Well, my cards are done, not sent yet, but done.
Okay, I'm getting off track.
Today I have a Christmas gift card holder to show you.
Along with 2 friends, I run a scrapbooking and crafting studio
that is located in a church.
They have a really great guy as their custodian.
Dale always stops in to say hi and see if we need anything.
One day he came down from the other end of the church, 
because he knew there was a "strange man" in the building
and he wanted to be sure we were okay.
That "strange man" happened to be my 23 yr old son,
but the point is that Dale was watching out for us.
Jen, Danielle and I wanted to give him a little something
for Christmas and know he loves Tim Horton's, 
so we got him a gift card.
I made this card for him.
Inside is a pocket for the gift card.
(By the way, that isn't a mess up on the center of the card,
I had already written in the card and signed our names and
put a piece of card stock to cover what I wrote.)
We gave Dale the card when we had our 
Christmas crop and he stopped to say hello and check on us.
He loved it and the fact that I'd made it just for him.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll pop in again soon to see what
I'm up to.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

No comments: