My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Star Wars

I have a little great nephew who is crazy for Star Wars.
I needed a little something more to go with his
Christmas gift and though these would do the trick.
I asked his Mom who his favorite characters are and
Darth Vader and Yoda were the ones.
I found the cut files on a facebook group page and
cut them from vinyl with my Silhouette.
And the backs. 
I like how they turned out
I think he'll like these and hopefully will think of me
for years to come when he puts them on the tree each year.

Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to check
out what's happening on 
Kristie Kreates.
I hope you'll come again soon.



No comments: