My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Couples in hearts


Hello all!
I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Remember a while back I made this card for a same sex wedding?
Well, one of the gals who comes to My Happy Place,
our crafting studio, asked if I could make her some of the heart
cut outs.
And could I make them with 2 women as well as the 2 men
that I had already done.
I told her sure I could do that for her.
I found some silhouettes of women that I could trace with 
my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and
set to work.
It took a bit of fiddling around, but I finally got the look 
that I wanted.
Here is how they turned out.
I did some with white with a dark outline and some 
the opposite.
These are some of the cuts I made for Susan, 
she wanted some black and white and some red and white.
I think they are going to make beautiful cards.
I love creating things with my Silhouette, especially when I 
can create something that isn't easy to find.

Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon and let me know what you think 
of my projects.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: