My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 7, 2015

Exchange gift

Merry Christmas!
I know it's not Christmas yet, but it's not far away now and
 I just went to my first Christmas party of the season.
It was the Christmas Crop at 
My Happy Place,
the crafting studio I run with 2 friends.
This year our theme for the party was Christmas music.
We were each given a Christmas song and were to somehow
relate our gift to that song.
I was given the song 
"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
I decided to make a paper bag book to store 
the memories of that merry little Christmas.
Here is the front cover of the book.
I created and cut the title with my Silhouette Cameo.
Here is the first page showing the tags that pull out.
Each tag is double sided.
I fussy cut some gifts for the bottom corner of the page.
I couldn't get a good picture showing that some of the 
gifts are adhered with foam tape to give dimension.
Here is another picture showing the tag that was 
in the pocket on the left side of the first page.
The next page showing the other side of the tags,
you can see the small tag tucked into the pocket on the right 
side of the page. Each of the small tags has one side red with snowflakes
and the other green with snowflakes.
The next page.
I fussy cut these little snowmen,
are they cute or what?
The last page of the book.
I fussy cut trees for one side of this page.
And fussy cut these little ornaments for the other
side of the page.
And lastly, the back of the book.
There is space for at least 20 pictures in this book.
I love how it turned out and I think the
gal that got it liked it too.
I also included an ornament that I made,
unfortunately I don't have a picture of it.

And what did I receive?
The song I received the gift for was
"Let it Snow"
Susan did a great job choosing a beautiful 
"stack" of winter themed paper and snowflake
embellishments. I absolutely love them and can't wait 
to use these goodies!

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired by something I've
shown you here today.
Come again soon and see what I'm up to.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!



No comments: