My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

My Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas!
I hope you are enjoying Christmas if you celebrate,
and if you don't I wish you happiness and peace in whatever
way you do celebrate.
Today I'm showing you some of the Christmas cards
I made and sent out this year.
They all had the same design, but were a bit different
from one another.
For the trees, I used a variety of scraps of Christmas
themed paper.
The trees and tags were cut with Sizzix dies and my Cuttlebug.
I tried a couple different techniques for the strip down the left side.
A few I did foiling with "gold leaf"
Sorry the picture doesn't show this better,
it really is beautiful.
Most of them I did with 
glitter embossing powder.
I heat embossed some card stock and cut
strips from it.
I also tried a couple different kinds of bows.
I found the twine was much easier to tie and adhere,
so most of them have twine bows.

Inside, I stamped a holiday sentiment.
I also made a few cards on cream card stock,
unfortunately I forgot to take pictures before I started
getting the cards ready for mailing, so I don't have
 pictures of all of them or the inside.  
Too much going on to remember everything I guess.

Thanks for taking time to stop by and see what I've been up to.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
I know I will.






No comments: