My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Rachelle's Book

You know you never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates.
Today I'm asking you to consider checking out 
on my friend Rachelle's blog.
She is a fabulous author and a wonderful person.
I post tutorials on her crafty blog
Mashed Potatoes and Crafts
which I always link to here.
She has a new book
The Soldier's Bride
which you can preview and
nominate for the Kindle Scout Contest.
All is explained on her blog
where you will find the link to nominate her book
as well as enter to win a fabulous prize.
So please go check it out and
nominate her book.
I think she deserves to win!
Thanks for stopping by.
See you again soon.

No comments: