My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Jingle all the Way

Hi all!
I know it's after Christmas and these are Christmas decorations,
but they were made only a couple days before Christmas and
were gifts for a couple people who might be checking out 
my blog. (Check out the end of the post for other ideas)
So here they are a little late.
I used some shadow box frames that I had on hand
from a great sale at Michael's and some bells that I had picked
up for this kind of project from the Dollar Tree.
I used scrapbooking paper to cover the back of the frame.
"Jingle all the Way" was cut from gold and red vinyl
on my Silhouette Cameo and layered onto the glass.
I  just poured the bells into the frame, no need
 to count them, put the back on and the project was done.
I think they turned out pretty cute and so did my kids
who were the recipients on Christmas morning.

How cute would this be with "Happy Easter" and some
little eggs inside?  Or "Happy Halloween" and some candy corn?
Use your imagination, I'm sure this project could be adapted
for many occasions and holidays.

Thanks for stopping, come again soon.

No comments: