My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ornaments

Hello crafty friends!
A couple last minute ornaments that I helped my 
son and his girlfriend make.
Jaryd and Sara glittered the ornaments 
and I cut the vinyl for them.
Then they put the vinyl onto the ornaments.
This ornament was on they ended up giving to me,
sneaky little devils, getting me to make my own gift.  LOL
I didn't mind though and I love my ornament.
The snowflake was made from a file I got from
It is from the set Snowflake Set 2 which is a free file
that is offered on her site.
My daughter is a "pizza nut"
this "pizza infinity" ornament was for her and of course
it's on purple, her favorite color.
This one is, I'm told, a Navi fairy.
I guess it's from a video game, I don't have a clue,
but we created what they wanted.
I wish I had gotten the time to make some ornaments of 
my own this year, but I was just too busy with other projects.
Come back again soon and you'll see what other projects I was busy with.
Thanks for stopping by.
See you soon.

No comments: